Your personal data provided to us are processed only in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following rules inform you about kind, scope and purpose of the survey, processing and use of the personal data.
Personal data are information permitting conclusions on the identity of a person Following data are processed by us:
- Foreign guests the serial number of the passport
- Language (limited to German or English)
- arrival and departure
- email address
- credit card information;
- your volume of sales at the hotel
- as the contract with us came about
- period of stay
We and our service providers are able to collect personal data in various ways:
- Via our homepage: we collect personal data, if you have done a reservation via our own bookingsystem or if you message us via our contact form.
- Via personal contact: we collect personal data, if you are our guest, call us, or email us.
- About travel agencies and booking platforms: if you made a reservation via a bookingplatform or a travel agency, these data are transmitted to us
- Third party: we collect personal data, if a reservation for you is requested or booked by a third person. That may happen for example via your employer or a relative.
We process personal data via following ways:
- Hotel contract: We need your name, title, address, language, as well as your arrival and departure date. This contract is automatically fixed, once a reservation is done in our hotel
- Due to the Bundesmeldegesetztes: Wwe are committed to save your data at least one year. These data are collected on a so-called registration form upon your arrival and will be stored. This registration form will be stored in a locked room and will be destroyed after a year (we are legally obliged to do so to keep the registration form for one year). Following data is for this purpose applicable: Arrival and departure dates, first and last name, date of birth, nationality, address, number of traveling persons, foreign persons the serial number of a valid passport.
- Basically to guarantee your reservation: we need a guarantee for each booking. This is via the credit card details. The reason for that is our possibility to reserve an amount on the card without charging the card. The reserved amount will be taken 14 days prior your arrival and will be cancelled on your departure. Your right to cancel is not affected. Credit card details are deleted after departure and have to be requested therefore for every new requested reservation.
- For Surveys: to present experiences of our guests on our webpage, we send surveys. Therefore, we co-work with "Customer Alliance" (https://www.customer-alliance.com/de/). Before we will send this mail, you will be asked upon check in a separate consent which can be revoked at any time.
- Archiving of invoices: we are legally committed to keep invoices for 10 years after tax checks they are stored in a locked, separated room.
- For your future visits: To simplify your arrival and departure we store, of course, just after your written consent, your data even after your stay with us. Here, too, you can revoke at any time.
"Other data" describe information which does not allow any conclusions on your identity directly. These are::
- Browsing: For technical reasons your browser sends during the data transmission data to our Web server.
It involves the date and time accessed, URL of the referring website, recalled file, amount of data sent, browser type and version, operating system, as well as your IP address. These data are separated from other data that you as part of the use of our offer entering security purposes stored. An assignment of this data to a specific person or use for another purpose will not happen.
It involves small text files which stored on your computer. These cookies are deleted after closing your browser again. Other cookies remain on your computer long-term cookies) and recognize him at the next visit again.
Cookies are used for an anonymised evaluation of our website use and are valid not longer than 24 months.
Saving cookies can be prevented by clicking and selecting in the browser's preferences "cookies block". This can result in a non-working process to all our offers and services.
This website uses Google analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and an analysis of the use of the website by you provider. The generated information about your use of this website (including your IP address) are saved on servers by Google in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information to using this site, evaluate, reports on websiteactivties for the provider. Also Google will provide this information if necessary to third parties. Google will in no event deliver or share your IP address with other data from Google in conjunction. You can install the cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser prevent. However we declare that this may result in not being able to use all features of this website fully. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google, in the previously described way, and to the purposes described above. The collection and use of your IP address by Google analytics, can always with effect for the future contradicted. More information please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
This website uses Google analytics with the extension "anonymizeip ()", so that the IP addresses is shortened, in order to avoid a direct personal match.
If you contact us via contact form your send inquiries and necessary information’s will be - for the purpose of editing and further questions - stored.
These data are kept and save.
Processing these personal data, in the contact data entered, are exclusively on the basis of your consent. You can revoke this consent at any time. Therefore just send an informal message via email to ##!ZGF0ZW5zY2h1dHpAaG90ZWwtaGFtbWVyLmNvbQ==!##. The legality of up to the revocation made Data processing remains from the revocation unaffected. All by you entered data in the contact form remain with us, until you ask us to delete those. Compelling statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unchanged.
if you don't have agreed (see the purpose of processing "F"),to use your data for future bookings or further processes, your data to will be deleted and locked at the end of the month. Only data remain in the hotel which are part of our legal obligations (see the purpose of processing "B" and "I"). Of course, you may also revoke this consent at any time and apply for a deletion of your data. Please send us a short mail to ##!ZGF0ZW5zY2h1dHpAaG90ZWwtaGFtbWVyLmNvbQ==!##
Hotel Hammer Mainz
Telefon: 06131 965280
Responsible authority is the natural or legal person that alone or in common with others decides over the purposes and means about the processing of personal data (for example name, email addresses etc..)
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz
Hintere Bleiche 34
+49 (0) 6131 208-2449
+49 (0) 6131 208-2497
The use of the available contact for sending not expressly requested advertising and information materials is hereby contradicted. The owners of these webpages keep expressly legal action in the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such by spam emails.